Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines!!

Well, you know you make me wanna'
(Shout) Kick my heels up and
(Shout) Throw my hands up and
(Shout) Throw my head back and
(Shout) Come on now






And Julia is really chubbing up. She definitely has red undertones in her hair right now. Hmmmmm...I wonder where she gets that from. And that is a Phillips/Hesselgren nose if I have ever seen one.






Last weekend we went to the pottery paint place. They girls LOVED it. Especially Isabel. That kid can paint forever without loosing interest. She's our little artist. Hmmmm...I wonder where she gets that from.
Lucy showing off her mermaid she selected. What a ham!




Isabel sponging off her kitty.




Ceramic kitty? Check. Kitty shirt? Check. Fuzz's number one fan? Isabel.



Check out the intense concentration.




Beep, beep, beep. Um, yes, that would be the pager that went of just minutes after we got started. We had to cut it short, but here's the finished product.
Ta-da! A creepy mermaid. Hey, at least she didn't cut her ear off.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!! Gosh, I cannot wait to see the finished products...we do get to finish don't we! Isabel, so serious. Loved the fairy dress, Lucy! Looks like Julia is getting into the acts of "Look at me." Keep the pictures coming.
xox Nana

Elizabeth said...

ROFL. That is a great post. Can I just say I love Lucy's last picture face - she's like 'um, well yea it looks creepy. What did you expect mom when dad's pager is keeping me from my inner artist. Whatevs'. Love it! And I don't think I've ever seen such a serious face from mischevious little Isabel. Tell her Fuzz says keep it up and Meow!