Nana is estatic! Look at those toes above her head already--no fear that one. She will be flying in a very short time....she is built for "prep, roundoff, back, back, twist!" xoxxo Love you all, and thanks for sharing.
I love that pic! Sooo cute! They are precious - the red headed boy. And the looks on their faces. Oh this is a precious age for sure! Enjoy and cover them in kisses (I got three this morning from Audrey :) xoxo
4 comments:
Nana is estatic! Look at those toes above her head already--no fear that one. She will be flying in a very short time....she is built for "prep, roundoff, back, back, twist!" xoxxo Love you all, and thanks for sharing.
I love that pic! Sooo cute! They are precious - the red headed boy. And the looks on their faces. Oh this is a precious age for sure! Enjoy and cover them in kisses (I got three this morning from Audrey :) xoxo
love it!!
still waiting on more pics soon...
Post a Comment