This year was invited another family out for pasta at Beppo's and to watch Toy Story 3. I put together movie boxes for all the kids with candy, popcorn and glowsticks, and I printed TS3 coloring pages and activity books. Lucy sprinkled the table with sparklies.Thursday, July 1, 2010
Isabel turned 4!!!!
As I'm sure most of you remember we welcomed Isabel into our lives just 2 weeks after moving to Albany and Todd starting his first job. It was a crazy time, but she was such a wonderful baby. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the hospital four years ago.

Apparently Isabel never turned 2 because I can't find any photographic proof. Oh well. Moving on, this is one of my favorite pictures of Isabel ever. Her third birthday at the Rain Forest Cafe in Boston after a full day at the children's museum. Priceless.
This year was invited another family out for pasta at Beppo's and to watch Toy Story 3. I put together movie boxes for all the kids with candy, popcorn and glowsticks, and I printed TS3 coloring pages and activity books. Lucy sprinkled the table with sparklies.
This year was invited another family out for pasta at Beppo's and to watch Toy Story 3. I put together movie boxes for all the kids with candy, popcorn and glowsticks, and I printed TS3 coloring pages and activity books. Lucy sprinkled the table with sparklies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No fair having a party without Nana!! Hey, the second birthday was celebrated in Maui--we do have the pictures from the rental at Auntie Elizabeth's wedding...it was a double celebration. The party was obviously a success...good job MOM.
I think babs means california. unless you all snuck off to maui after my wedding! love the pictures. she's grown so much and i think she only gets cuter! love that smile.
She takes little trips to Maui often, and I have to go and bring her back.
Thanks for the great photos. You and Todd are doing a fine job with that family!
Adorable! Such sweet smiles! Lots of work behind the scenes as I remember. Awesome job as is evident in the smiles!
Post a Comment