Life is beyond busy. What can I say? I've finally downloaded my camera pictures, sifted through them and resized the best pics to post here. Enjoy!
Turning back the clock of time...


Todd and I call this one the pouting bunny. LOL!
Julia's ode to potty training.
Our little guy!

Our Christmas tree trip to Vermont

Clark Griswald tying on the family Christmas tree.

They look like twins from behind lately!

Isabel being silly while Dad pays for the tree.

Lucy Rapunzel Beyer wearing the new dress up wig.

I took the girls and some friends to the movies.

Lucy reading today. She's really taking off with her reading this year. Exciting!

Jude's first black eye.



Isabel and her friend Chloe sledding.

A few winter shots from today.

Monster icicles.

Brrrrr. We might be looking at another snow day tomorrow.
2 comments:
Yay for the update!
Be carefulof those icicles...they can put your eye out.
Are those my straps Dr. Griswald is using on the tree?
MOOOOORRRREEEE. I look at them everyday. Love you all. Nana
Post a Comment