Friday, March 18, 2011

More camera practice

I put Jude in front of our bedroom window this morning with overcast light coming through. I place the brown couch throw over two storage boxes behind him and under him. He's was a little underexposed, but I worked with it on picnik.com. I love how the shadows showcase all his bottom dimples and wrist rolls.
I took this shot of Lucy in an alley in Saratoga yesteray. It's was overexposed, but I worked with it. I wish there was more shadowing and detail on her face.

Juju bean after her nap today. She was less than thrilled about modeling for me. I like the comp but wish I had gotten her a bit sharper. I softened it up a tad since I was already lacking sharpness. Gotta love picnik.com. Easy peasy.



2 comments:

Cherie Mac said...

beautiful! I'm so glad you are sharing your learning experience -- it's awesome to see the different styles and compositions. You are blessed with talent - and even more blessed with beautiful models :) xo

Sylvia said...

Love the photos!! You're so gifted. The girls are beautiful and Jude is super handsome! I love baby rolls and dimpled!!