Monday, April 6, 2009

Park pictures

It's still a little on the cool side here in Albany, but I did take the girls to the park for the first time yesterday. We tried to feed the ducks, but they weren't interested. They must have feasted yesterday with all the kids getting out of the house for the first time. Here are a few pics from the park.








We went to Anastasia and George's birthday party on Saturday. Anastasia is Lucy's BFF so it was a big day. We have three birthday parties this month. Tis the season. There was one family there that had 3 birthday parties in one week! They're marathon divison. We're haven't hit the multiple-parties-in-one-day division yet since Lucy's our oldest, but it happens once you have the full gaggle of children in elementary school. I just read Elizabeth and Brett's blog about their beautiful, relaxing weekend in Sonoma. Now it's all juice, cake and sugar crashes. And don't ever "accidently" forget the goodie bag. It doesn't work. Trust me.
Oh, and Julia rolled over for the first time yesterday. They whole family watched and cheered for her as she rolled from front to back 5 times. She does the slow head lean and roll maneuver that Lucy used to do. She's such a great baby. I guess the third time really is a charm.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

I'm glad you and the girls could get out, erica! It was beautiful here yesterday....80*. My mom and I turned over a small section in the yard for some veggies yesterday. The high for Tuesday is 36*. LOL!

Anyhoo...back to you...the girls are getting so big! They're beautiful and have the greatest smiles! Yay for baby julia rolling over!

:)