Such a love bug...glad to see new shots of Jules, afraid she was becoming a typical 3rd...no documentation. She is sooooo beautiful, and all that new hair arriving.
She is too cute for words - I just want to hold her right now! And I am loving that styling red bathing suit. Give her some auntie kisses for me and tell her to stop growing until I get out there this fall.
I think she's taking it allll in and when she starts talking she's going to have TONS to tell those sisters! What a doll - what great pics! They are precious!!
4 comments:
Such a love bug...glad to see new shots of Jules, afraid she was becoming a typical 3rd...no documentation. She is sooooo beautiful, and all that new hair arriving.
You and Todd make beautiful babies.
She is too cute for words - I just want to hold her right now! And I am loving that styling red bathing suit. Give her some auntie kisses for me and tell her to stop growing until I get out there this fall.
SO CUTE!!!! i love how she's sleeping on the beach...and the one in the sink is wonderful!
I think she's taking it allll in and when she starts talking she's going to have TONS to tell those sisters! What a doll - what great pics! They are precious!!
Post a Comment