Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lucy-dos

Mom's been requesting pics of lucy's fab new hairdos. Here's one taken after school today, so it's held up pretty well. Lucy's becoming something of a hair celebrity at school.



And yes, that's my Joann's carnage in the background. Top secret stuff. Hehe.
And here's Isabel enjoying an afternoon treat. She enjoyed her first day back at gymnastics although it's amazing what a difference 10 weeks off made. She really had a hard time paying attention and behaving. Sigh. Back at square one.


I'm pressing some more delicious fabrics and will hopefully start cutting multiple pool totes and everyday totes tomorrow. My fabric supplier today really liked the bird tote and thought the size was very practical and would sell well. She thinks I need about 12 bags to open a site so I'm going to get busy on making those. I wish you lived closer Mom!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, my girls are sosoo beautiful. Well, what can I say about Isabel...I love her. She will be fine, but must stay on schedule. Postage will cost you very little for help in sewing, just give me the instructions. And Lucy, your hair is beautful!!! Much better than Nana could ever create. Boxes coming your way. xoxo Nana

Cherie Mac said...

Love the totes! Where are you going to sell? Have you checked out www.etsy.com? I love it - I think you and the totes would be a great fit! Hugs for those sweet girls and I hope you see MUCH less snow in the VERY near future!! Love ya

Big Blue's Driver said...

I miss Lucy.