I can never remember what order these pics will upload in. It annoys me about this site. Anyhoo, Auntie called and raved about Lucy's hairdos and said that she even braided her own hair afterwards so I thought I'd share a few more pics of Lucy dos. She really is so patient with me. This is her star.

This is my favorite. It's so cool, like a renaissance princess.


And this is "criss-cross apple sauce" I'm still working on my french braiding but it's a lot better. You should have seen the first attempt.

Julia watching Lucy

My latest beach/pool tote. We made this for Lucy's friend for her birthday. She's all set for swim lessons which start after spring break.

Lucy and said friend celebrating at build-a-bear. We had a fun day today at the mall. Isabel and Todd had a special day together at starbucks and the hospital.

Another pic of Julia in all her baby chubby cuteness.

And will the real princess please step forward...

As if there was any doubt...
No comments:
Post a Comment