Saturday, October 24, 2009

Boo!

Happy Birthday, little sis!! We thought we'd scare you with some Halloween pumpkins. We hope you had a great day, shook your thang, noshed on cake and we'll do it all again when you get here. Per your request I'm (finally) posting some pics of your nieces for your birthday.

We carved pumkins this evening.







Isabel's mark ups.
Isabel's modeling her Christmas dress that I found last Friday. It's pure Isabella-Cinderella.
First day of school pictures.

Isabel's last day of summer gymnastics. It's been a really long time since I've posted hasn't it?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yay!!!! Best birthday present ever!!! And it has been WAY too long for pics - I don't even recognize that cutey pie Julia. I just want to pinch her little cheeks! Can. Not. WAIT. to see you guys next week. Oooh----this makes me so excited to come visit!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness, Julia is totally changed! She has hair and a shining personality coming through. OHHH Isabel, the dress is beautiful, and my Lucy, so grown up! Nana misses you all.

Cherie Mac said...

What cutie pies Erica! Sometime you're gonna have to post a video so we can hear them. Adorable! Have fun!!!