Lucy is taking an art class on the weekend and the two younger girls play around in open studio during her class. I cut Julia's bangs this morning.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Finally!
The NYS crook, I mean, governor, finally sent us our state income tax return so I was able to replace and upgrade our lost camera. Without further ado here are the pictures of the girls and changes I've made around the house that Mom wanted to see.
Lucy is taking an art class on the weekend and the two younger girls play around in open studio during her class. I cut Julia's bangs this morning.
Isabel painting her masterpiece.

The girls stamping.


My favorite guy.


Today was our first day outside with the bikes. Look at how tall Isabel has gotten lately.

Our first sign of spring each year are the buds on our weeping pussy willow that Mom helped me plant when we first moved into this house. Spring is officially here. I get so excited when I see these. Winter is finally leaving. Slowly, albeit, but nevertheless.
Lucy is taking an art class on the weekend and the two younger girls play around in open studio during her class. I cut Julia's bangs this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW, you must be WonderMom. The girls room is sooo cute--well done. Isabel I think has grown 6 inches since I saw her last--amazing. And where is the baby Julia? Ohhhhhhh
xoxo Nana
i love the pic of the girls painting in their aprons - the little like little picassos! And groovy bangs julia. just like auntie's.
Post a Comment