Afterwards we headed to our favorite restaurant, Macaroni Grill. We're big fans of their crayons and drawing on the tables. It keeps the girls occupied and beats McDonalds.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
A Beyer Saturday
Todd started our day with a little treat, sprinkled-covered doughnut holes. You can imagine the girls' faces when he unveiled these.
Julia was a big fan. She kept trying to fit the entire doughnut hole in her mouth.


Then we headed back to the art room for Lucy's art class. We arrived early and the girls played around in the open studio.
I printed Lucy's name from last week and framed it for the Beyer art studio (our enclosed front porch). It looks great so I composed a photo of Isabel's name this week to print up and frame for the room.
Here's Julia playing with the chalk. I love her chalked-covered baby fingers and chin rolls.

Afterwards we headed to our favorite restaurant, Macaroni Grill. We're big fans of their crayons and drawing on the tables. It keeps the girls occupied and beats McDonalds.
Afterwards we headed to our favorite restaurant, Macaroni Grill. We're big fans of their crayons and drawing on the tables. It keeps the girls occupied and beats McDonalds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am starting to check every day for new pics...thanks so much...I love you all the way to the moon and back!
That was fun. You're a good mom. Thanks.
Post a Comment