Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ack!

OK, so I really need to update this blog. Bad mommy, bad mommy.

For all those that haven't heard we're expecting another girl. Estrogen continues to reign supreme in this household. Poor Todd. I officially gone into nesting mania and I'm repainting half the house. I painted the entire kitchen yesterday. Looks great! I'm cleaning and taping off the downstairs hallway, stairway and upstair halls this afternoon. I've book a sitter tomorrow and Friday so that I can get them painted. Then there is the nursery (still undecided on how to decorate it) and Lucy is insisting on painting her room too. If anyone stands still too long I might paint them too. Watch out.

Lucy starts school next Thursday. Whoo-hoo! I'm looking forward to having a schedule again. I'll definitely get some first day of school pics. No big plans for the holiday this weekend. I think Todd is covering the service, but we do have a date night planned for this Saturday.

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

yay!! congrats on another baby girl!! have fun painting, you crazy girl!!

Cherie Mac said...

Glad to see you're back~ I guess you been too busy with paintbrush to visit! Send some pre/post pics! BTW, third one is the most fun :)

FP Brewer said...

Must be hereditary; I heard plans of bathroom painting in Louisiana this weekend. I'll be hiding in the brewpub with a Saison. I'm going to name it Gustav something or other.
Welcome back. Kiss the girls for me.