Sunday, August 10, 2008
PGA 2008
We went to another birthday party this weekend. We celebrated Sean's 5th birthday with a round of putt putt golf, pizza, ice cream and cupcakes. Lucy loved it. She perfected the push and drag putting technique. Isabel gave up on putting and just went directly to the holes and slam dunked her golf balls. I only got a few pics because Isabel kept running off. Lucy thoroughly enjoyed the party and catching up with all her school friends. Several moms commented on how much she's grown this summer. She has shot up an entire size this summer. All that sun and fun I guess.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
looks like fun!
Keep working on the golfing mojo. Could be a scholarship there. Todd and I can then spend the 529 proceeds at Biff's...
Oh, my babies are growing up so fast! Lucy does need to keep the game up so she can challenge Grammie.
xox
Nana
Yeah - EP and I both saw these pics and said, "man, she is getting tall!"
Hey...it's been a week...where's my update?
Where's the latest Mini-me news??? We miss you!
fyi - it has now been over two weeks since a new posting was made to this blog. Get with it Missy!
Post a Comment