Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I know what you're thinking.

"Did she fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is my dad's sprayer, and the most powerful powerwashing setting in the world, and would blow you clean off the tree Mr. Squirrely Squirrel, you've got to ask yourself one question:


Do I feel lucky?


Well, do ya, punk?

Inicidently I think I've found a way to keep the bandit gang of squirrels out of our yard, entertain Lucy and her sidekick and water the lawn all at once. That's three birds with one stone.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

lol - good stuff! We'll later see this behavior show its ugly face when she's 65, sitting outside on the backporch shooting things with her bb gun in one hand and her scotch in the other. Oh wait. That's someone else in the family. Perhaps its genetic!

Cherie Mac said...

We need to make sure the Clint Eastwood sees this! What a face! Dirty Lucy makes her debut :) P.S. Yuppers eeps - its genetic!

Unknown said...

Love it....damned squirrels don't stand a chance. Nana taught her everything she knows about battling pesky squirrels....

Sylvia said...

cute pics, erica. i was not aware of your blog! when did you start? i'm glad to know about it now. ;) the girls are getting so big!