Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just hanging around...

...without a care in the world. The clouds have dispersed so we ventured to the park this morning to enjoy the blue skies. Lucy's learned that there is a good reason we evolved and left the trees. It's a lot harder than it looks.


This picture is from yesterday. I think it captures that childhood whimsy.


And at Todd's insistence I'm including what we have dubbed as the psycho bunny picture from the party last weekend. It cracks us up. She looks like she could give Glenn Close a run for her money. Let's just hope some poor schmuck doesn't cross Lucy someday.


Oh, and we made it out to the SPAC this past weekend to enjoy a NYC ballet performance. The company summers there every July, performing a different collection of dances each night. Next year we'll take the girl's to watch and picnic on the lawn. I'm thrilled that this is so close to us. I told Todd that when the kids are older (4 or 5 +) we'd get a trailer and camp up there for the summer and get season passes for the SPAC. We passed by a congregation of airstream trailers and thought of Auntie and Brett.



No comments: