Today was one of those cool, 60ish-something, softly raining days. Le sigh. Those are rare in this corner of the world. When it rains, it pours (and old basements flood) as they like to say. Today was different though. It reminded me of Seattle and it made me miss the ole' emerald city. Lucy occupied herself with chalk on the patio while one very tired 2 yo took a nap. My father has convinced Lucy that the only reason it stopped raining in Louisiana each day was because she sang, "Rain, rain go away..." nonstop until it ceased. Non. stop. And so it continued today. Thanks, Dad! I decided to make the most of a childhood moment and got a few great pics. Enjoy!
+027.jpg)
+033.jpg)
2 comments:
Such great shots and cute antedotes. Thanks for sharing.
PS You really should be writing those children's books!
Love you mom.
From Dad: I have a song for snow too....
I must say I am loving the blog. Good insight and good pictures (plus, it's LUCY!).
Good stuff.
Post a Comment