Ahaaaaa! US stands for Ultrasound!! I kept thinking you were talking about you and the baby and I was thinking that's an awfully early due date. Bahaha! Guess you can tell I don't have any kids yet! Thanks for clarifying Sylvia.
I am getting so excited. Love it that you can feel the little one moving--such a mom thing that is reassuring. I remember missing each of you when you were born. Think at the US, you should tell baby "cheese"--Claire does that now every time she see a camera.
Yay! Glad all is well. Can't wait to hear the news --- and either way, pink or blue, a beautiful family will be adding another member. And more blog material!! (when you have time to post...) Can't wait!!!!!
6 comments:
great news! can't wait for an update on the BIG ultrasound day!!
US = Ultra Sound?
Ahaaaaa! US stands for Ultrasound!! I kept thinking you were talking about you and the baby and I was thinking that's an awfully early due date. Bahaha! Guess you can tell I don't have any kids yet! Thanks for clarifying Sylvia.
LOL. Yes, us is having an US on Aug. 18th and we'll be taking a peek at gender. Pink. Blue. Pink. Blue.
I am getting so excited. Love it that you can feel the little one moving--such a mom thing that is reassuring. I remember missing each of you when you were born. Think at the US, you should tell baby "cheese"--Claire does that now every time she see a camera.
Yay! Glad all is well. Can't wait to hear the news --- and either way, pink or blue, a beautiful family will be adding another member. And more blog material!! (when you have time to post...) Can't wait!!!!!
Post a Comment