Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Betcha don't have a pair of these

Slick, huh?



Growing up is hard on the knees. You should see the other knee.


A rare shot of Isabel. She's hardly still long enough for pictures these days. Being two is very busy business.

I have an OB appointment tomorrow. 17 weeks. We're almost half way there! I started feeling little rolls, bumps and thumps last week. The big US will be scheduled for August. I haven't been able to get a clear feel for whether it's a boy or girl.

4 comments:

Cherie Mac said...

She is the spitting image of her beautiful Momma! And I see the shoe gene made it's appearance - yay!!!

Big Blue's Driver said...

Boy! C'mon Boy!

Sylvia said...

oh my! look at that cutie! and what beautiful blue eyes!! love the rain boots. joshua had some two years ago...loved the frogs! the girls had them too. it was so funny...they wore them EVERYWHERE!! and stink! ug!! LOL!

Unknown said...

You bring tears to this Nana--